Leeton Veterinary Hospital
Full time Veterinarian
Due to a high demand for our highly skilled services, we are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
Our practice was established in the 1960’s and has continually serviced the town of Leeton & surrounds ever since. We are an owner operated practice that changed hands in 2021 and all the staff have been here for many years.
We see many interesting medical & surgical cases through our doors. We like to handle our complex medical & surgical cases as our nearest referral hospital is over an hour away and we have a good reputation for being able to handle these cases & have success in treating them too. We like to offer our community an after hours emergency service and the on call rota is split evenly between our vets.
While most of our patients are of the dog & cat variety, we do see plenty of horses, cattle, sheep and other large animals. We also see quite a bit of wildlife and with a koala reserve & wetlands nearby, there is quite the assortment that come to see us!
What can we offer you?
- A team that believes in promoting the Gold Standard in care for all our patients
- A fully equipped hospital including comprehensive anaesthetic monitoring equipment, ultrasound, endoscope and in house urine & blood testing
- Great range of surgical equipment including orthopaedic instruments
- Digital software including DICOM radiography, iM3 dental & Rx Works
- Supportive team including 4 fully qualified & competent nurses
- Practice owned vehicle for on call & farm visits
- Remuneration above award (commensurate with experience) + On call fee + 50% of professional fees for after hours services
- AVA & CVE memberships as well as CPD support
- Great clients with a high compliance rate & owners who only want the best for their furry friends
While we would welcome an applicant with experience, we equally welcome new or recent graduates to apply.
Please contact Peter Brunsdon on 02 6953 3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org